Types of paper
Research Papers: these papers are fully documented, interpreted accounts of significant findings of original research.
Review Papers: these are critical and comprehensive reviews that provide new insights or interpretations of a subject through a thorough and systematic evaluation of available evidence.
Short Review: these are short, timely articles that summarize recent developments in a field without providing an exhaustive review of all the literature.
Papers could be in one of the following languages: Uzbek, Russian, English. Papers must be grammatically correct.
Major corrections cannot be undertaken by either the editor or the publishers; if your paper is not prepared in accordance with these instructions it may not be considered further. Where requested to do so in the course of the peer review process, authors must revise their papers.
Use of word processing software
The preferred format for electronic versions is Microsoft Word. Please supply only the final version of your file, to avoid any risk of old versions of the text being used in error. Figures should be embedded in the main text.
Papers should be well structured; they must comprise:
Short title of no more than 80 characters
Author name(s), email addresses for each author. Please indicate who the corresponding author is. Author(s) affiliation.
Abstract: no more than 200 words briefly specifying the aims of the work, the main results obtained, and the conclusions drawn.
Keywords: up to 6 keywords (in alphabetical order) which will enable subsequent abstracting or information retrieval systems to locate the paper.
Main text: for clarity, this should be subdivided into:
Introduction: describing the background of the work and its aims.
Methods: a brief description of the methods/techniques used.
Results and Discussion: a clear presentation of experimental results obtained, highlighting any trends or points of interest.
Conclusions: a brief explanation of the significance and implications of the work reported.
References: these should be accessible sources. Please ensure that all work cited in the text is included in the reference list and that the dates and authors given in the text match those in the reference list. References must always be given in sufficient detail for the reader to locate the work cited.
Requirements for articles:
- The article is accepted in Times News Roman font in 14 sizes, 1.5 spacing;
- The title of the topic is in capital letters and in bold, followed by the author's (s) F.I.Sh. and the place of work (study) is given in full. All information must be in Uzbek, Russian, English;
- An abstract to the article (summary and purpose of the article) and keywords MUST be given (in Uzbek, Russian, English);
- references to the article should be indicated in the form [1, 2, ...] and at the end of the article as literature;
- Pictures: All graphic materials (drawings, tables, diagrams, pictures) are marked as “Picture” (“Picture.”) With Arabic numerals. Symbols or signs - placed below the picture, in the next row, in the middle, and marked with a bold font.
Picture 1. Image name
The image is left blank at the top and bottom of the text. All pictures must be referenced (Figure 1).
- Tables: The word "table" is denoted by Arabic numerals. The table name and record number (without dots) are given and aligned to the right, the table name is written in bold in the middle of the next line.
- the article should be 10-15 pages;
- the article is scientifically based and submitted by the author of the article by a leading specialist with a high level of knowledge with at least 1 review and act examination, 1 copy in edited form on paper and in electronic form;
- The author is responsible for the accuracy, correctness and non-copying of the information and evidence in the article.
- articles are analyzed by an expert commission and articles recommended by experts are published;
- Non-recommended articles will not be published.
- Articles are accepted in Uzbek, Russian, English;
- Only 1 article by the author is published in 1 issue of the magazine.
- Articles that do not meet the above requirements are asked not to contact the editorial board.
- A SAMPLE is given at the end of the registration information letter. It is recommended to use this sample.
All figures should be embedded and correctly positioned within your Word files. Figures should appear in numerical order, be described in the body of the text, and be positioned close to where they are first cited. Each figure should have a caption that describes the illustration, and that can be understood independently of the main text.
Make sure all figures and tables will fit inside the text area.
Please submit tables as editable text and not as images. Number tables consecutively in accordance with their appearance in the text and place any table notes below the table body.
References should be listed alphabetically at the end of the paper. Journal uses MLA, APA, GOST reference styles.